Legal Adviser - Claimant LVI
ACS are looking for a Legal Adviser specialising in Claimant LVI for the Birkenhead office of an established law firm. The successful candidate will be dealing with all aspects of litigated and non-litigated personal injury claims involving Fraud and Low-Velocity Impact.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Progressing claims in a timely manner in accordance with the CPR
- Ensuring clients are kept informed and up to date on a regular basis throughout the life of the claim
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with the remainder of daily tasks on To Do list
- Ensuring that any BTE and/or ATE insurer is kept updated and fully informed as to the progress of any claims
- Instructing Counsel, to attend conferences, hearings and CMCs
- Speaking to and updating referrers as often as possible to ensure a consistency of service and to ensure referrer's loyalty to the Firm
What's expected from candidates:
- Have a good working knowledge of relevant case law and/or legislation
- Have relevant experience of handling claims involving allegations of Fraud/LVI
- Excellent client care and communication skills
- An ability to work in an organised manner
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.