Mixed Tax Assistant Manager
Due to expansion this forward-thinking firm are looking for an experienced tax consultant to join their high performing tax advisory practice working with some of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups.
An advisory role focussed on issues experienced by Owner Managed Businesses and associated Business Tax issues, supporting the wider accounting practice.
With clear opportunity to progress professionally within the firm and build your network in one of the fastest growing sectors of the UK economy and make a difference to the start-up community here in London.
The firm have a great base of interesting, innovative clients, and need our staff to be passionate about helping to build successful businesses.
Qualifications Required - ACA/ATT and CTA qualified
Essential experience and skills required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a tax-related role
- Experience of advising on S/EIS and employee share options schemes is crucial
- Experience of dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Experience of advising on Transfer Pricing, Corporation Tax and VAT issues
- Experience of training junior members of staff in tax issues
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Comfortable with direct client management and contact
- Comfortable working with members of other teams within the practice including those working with management accounts and statutory accounts
- No timesheets!
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for progression
- Flexible working hours
- Companywide bonus scheme
Please apply without delay to be considered to this exciting opportunity.