Our client is a British company based in Bicester with manufacturing facilities across the UK. They are an industry leader who specialise in the design, manufacture and sale of innovative products that truly change people's lives for the better. As a Finance Assistant you will be joining an established team who will support you in your many and varied duties with a bias towards accounts receivable. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to work within a great team as part of a unique company.
- Chasing debt via telephone/email.
- Updating ledgers.
- Cash allocation.
- Working with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Ensuring aged debt is kept to a minimum.
- Updating the Assistant Management Accountant with accurate expected cash flows.
- Other ad - hoc duties.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year's previous credit control experience required.
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- Organised and methodical.
- A hardworking, self-motivated attitude.
- Competent of using Microsoft Excel and other packages.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoff Bridger for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.