Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Tax Assistant based in Norwich. Our client is a leading Regional firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking to add into their fast growing team. This role presents the opportunity to work within a fast paced environment that can provide a large scope for progression.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and computations
- Drafting Capital Gains Tax computations for senior review
- Preparing other HMRC forms for senior review, including tax elections, and amending PAYE tax codes.
- Liaise with HMRC and other professionals regarding client affairs
- Ensure that professional ethical procedures are adhered to
- Manage and update the in-house database for client details
The ideal candidate will have experience working within Practice. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm of accountants that offers fantastic progression opportunities.