Sales Account Manager
Job title: Senior Account Manager (B2B)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + £50K/£60k OTE’s
Hours: 40 hours per week
Start date: January 2019
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Our end client is the UK market leader in their industry. They operate in 18 locations and have over 15 years’ experience in servicing homes and businesses. They are experts in their field and take pride in this with everything that they do, including the people they employ.
Our end client requires highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Account Manager throughout the UK who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our products to potential new clients and existing customers.
The job is on a permanent full-time basis to join our innovative and forward thinking Sales team.
This is a direct sales role, particularly suited to individuals who are sales focused, tenacious, hungry and eager to achieve targets. The individual must have a can-do-attitude who is keen to go the extra mile to understand the needs of our customers whilst demonstrating a clear commitment to not only meeting but exceeding KPI’s, ultimately helping us continue on our journey to be the first choice provider of water and coffee solutions.
Immediate start available
£25,000 rising to £30,000 dependent on experience. Employees have the potential to earn £50K/60K OTE in the first year.
Hours of Work
42.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Role will involve face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- Responsible for the promotion, negotiation and supply of our end client’s equipment and products to new and existing customers and pro-actively manage the on-going performance of the accounts to increase profitability.
- Create new business opportunities to deliver continual pipeline of future growth.
- Pro-actively drive cross selling opportunities across with the Sales Team.
- Acknowledge and resolve all customer queries and complaints within the agreed SLA’s.
- Utilise the diary management and CRM system keeping accurate records of all customer interactions.
- Develop effective working relationships with Operations and support teams to improve customer service
- Continually develop sales skills and keep up to date with products and market developments.
- Represent the organisation in a professional and timely manner at all times.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a proactive field sales role
- Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial and working to KPI's
- Strong administration and organisation skills / Ability to influence others
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent communication and organisation skills & ability to work under pressure
This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team within a long standing and recognised business. Along with your competitive salary, you will receive a fantastic benefits package, which includes:
- Bonus and commission scheme & Company Car plus Fuel Card
- Contributory pension scheme / Health Shield Medical Cash Plan / Life Assurance
- Retail, leisure & holiday discounts & Water cooler for home use