One of the leading luxury interiors companies in London is recruiting for an HR Advisor. Salary is up to £35k dependent on experience, plus great benefits. Based in West London.
This role will suit someone who has been an HR Assistant and is looking to progress to HR Advisor. The role will involve plent of admin and great scope to get involved in some meaty HR projects.
HR Advisor duties:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Support in the interviewing process
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Carry out pre-employment checks
- Conduct HR inductions and oversee the onboarding process of new recruits
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely monthly payroll data
- Ensure employee records are well maintained and regularly update the HR system
- Liaise with managers on the outcome of probationary reviews
- Support and coach line managers on all employee relations matters
- Attend and support during disciplinary and grievance investigations and meetings
- In conjunction with the Senior Partner launch the appraisal process and track completion ratings
- Ensure exit interviews are conducted consistently feeding back any recommendations as appropriate to relevant managers
- Assist with employee engagement initiatives
- Respond to reference requests
- Lead on designated HR projects
- Research and contribute to the continued development of the full suite of HR policies and procedures
- Oversee the intern programme
- Comply with GDPR
The client is looking for someone with at least 2 years' HR experience so that they will hit the ground running, as well as someone who is personable, enthusiastic, driven and proactive!
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who likes working in a creative and fast paced environment.
If you have the required experience please send your CV to RMS Recruitment.