Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead a team of professional Field Sales Executives on behalf of a leading Financial Services Company, taking accountability for the delivery of required performance and sales achieved to meet agreed targets whilst ensuring all compliance and governance standards of the operation are met.
As an experienced people manager, you will be engaged in driving high quality and professional sales; taking direct responsibility for coaching, developing, motivating and monitoring each individual Field Sales Executive. You will have regular reviews, audits and accompaniments to drive productivity whilst maintaining strong relationships with the team, decision makers and the Cosine team
The team’s primary objective is to contact, present & sell to eligible businesses the benefits of taking card payments thereby converting businesses them into becoming 'accepting’ businesses. They will complete the Merchant Application form in full during the visit ensuring any required follow up is completed to finalise the sale or ensure the Merchant can successfully transact.
Develop a highly motivated, successful team of Field Sales Executives to drive and deliver results in line with agreed KPIs/Targets and programme targets.
Understanding the Clients’ Products and Services to work effectively with the Account Director, taking a leading role in defining how the sales programme can continue to add value and support the Clients’ overall business objectives.
Deliver regular 1:1 reviews to assess performance and create individual development/action plans
Support and deliver effective training programmes for new & existing Field Sales Executives to ensure they have knowledge and skills to successfully deliver within their role.
You will be required to lead regular team meetings and other training/briefing meetings as requested by your line manager.
To be responsible for any other task identified by the Line Manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position
Knowledge & Experience
To succeed, the RSM will demonstrate
- Proven experience in managing and developing Field Sales teams to drive performance against quality targets, and ability to meticulously monitor performance standards
- Ability to create and deliver sales focused presentations with confidence and lead highly effective team meetings
- Experience in working and leading teams within the SME sector
- Proven experience in delivery of highly effective training & coaching sessions
- Intermediate understanding of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and an ability to work effectively with various reporting systems
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in business dress and conduct
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to engage and motivate the team, adapting style to inspire and build relationships to gain commitment and respect at all levels.
- You are well planned and organised and are comfortable taking a leading role in projects to achieve maximum effectiveness from the team.
- Have a passion and energy to constantly improve, challenging ways of working and considering new approaches.
- Be a true multi-tasker, capable and confident to maintain delivery within a fast-changing environment
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
When will I work?
- You will work an average of 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- Package Details
- Salary £31,500 per annum with an OTE of £47,000
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Mobile device and Laptop
- Company car
I’m up for this - what do I do now?
Please forward your CV quoting reference HDJTMC12 in the subject line.