Secondary Teachers required in Spalding and surrounding areas
Teaching Personnel are seeking qualified teachers who have experience in teaching to secondary year groups and live in the area of Spalding. If you are a qualified teacher or a degree student then we would like to hear from you.
Teaching Personnel offer flexibility for day-to-day supply work in a wide variety of schools across Lincolnshire that is looking for supply teachers on both short/long terms contracts. Permanent opportunities are also available and Teaching Personnel have always been recognised as the agency to find you a long term/permanent role.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who has the drive to improve education within classrooms then please contact us now as we may have the perfect position for you.
The successful Supply Teacher will need to;
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
The key benefits for working with Teaching Personnel are;
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today at the Lincoln Secondary Branch
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.