Based in the City of London, my client is urgently seeking a Paraplanner/Trainee Paraplanner, who is motivated and driven.
As a Paraplanner/Trainee Paraplanner my client is looking for an individual who is
- Supportive and highly motivated
- Be able to work in a fast moving environment with a successful sales team
- Possess a professional "can do" attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of FS business practices and generic knowledge in Life, Pensions and investment products
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to excel in everything they do
- Being responsible to a team of Financial Planners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate.
The ideal candidate for the Pata-planner/Trainee Para-planner position must have
The ideal candidate should have experience of working within an IFA environment as a paraplanner/Trainee Paraplanner, with a good understanding of the IFA sales process.
Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) or very close to completing this qualification
The successful applicant for the Para-planner/Trainee Para-planner role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits:-
Competitive salary package £25,000 - £35,000 (dependent upon experience) + excellent benefits.
If you would like to be part of this excellent opportunity joining the team of an established Financial Services company which continues to build upon its solid reputation for strong wealth management, holistic advice and excellent customer service, please forward a copy your CV for immediate short-listing.