Reporting to the Group Financial Controller based in Poole, this is a new role for a Management Accountant with responsibility to produce management information for an SME's group companies around the UK.
My client is a well established Group based in Poole but with sites across the UK. Due to continued growth, my client are looking to recruit a new Management Accountant to work across the Group.
As a Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Production of all monthly management information and supplementary reports for operations, including the preparation of journals as necessary.
- Production of daily cash-flow reports for sales operations liaising with other finance staff as necessary.
- Reporting to and working with budget holders in sales operations to prepare budgets, successfully manage costs and accurately forecast company expenditure.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to improve and harmonise all financial reporting within the group.
- Involvement in the production of payroll and associated statutory reports.
- Generally assisting the Group Financial Controller with financial management of the group and staff development.
To be successful in your application you should be:
- Experienced in producing monthly management packs.
- Be actively studying ACCA/CIMA.
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with and communicate to stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to work well as part of the team.
If you are successful in your application you should expect:
- Competitive Study Support
- Competitive Benefits
- Study Support to complete ACCA/CIMA
- Opportunity to work across a Group of Companies