Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: up to £32k
Our client are a manufacturing business based in the Stockport area, who have a newly created Cost Accountant position. This is a full time, permanent position to join a company who have earnt a well-deserved reputation for innovation and technical excellence.
You will ideally be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified, study support will be provided.
- Maintaining income management, cash management and budget control
- Implementing internal controls and procedures
- Ensure all fixed assets and inventory are secure.
- Providing detailed cost information
- Recording of day to day transactions including collections, general journals, payables etc
- Assisting with the year end audit process and production of the Statutory Accounts
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Ongoing analysis of the overhead burdens and margins on items sold
- Preparation of the annual budgets, and analysis of variances
- 2-3 years manufacturing experience
- Commercially aware
- Good excel skills (vlookups/pivots/IFs)
- Strong analytical skills
If you are in a similar postion at the moment and would like to hear more about this role, please apply to this advert or send your CV to