Assistant Store Manager - Baskingstoke
Assistant Manager - Basingstoke
Premium fashion and accessories brand
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager in Basingstoke. The brand is a contemporary and colourful fashion retailer with exciting plans for 2019.
As an Assistant Manager you will take the lead in the daily operations of this store.
- Driving personal consultative service and building the client base.
- Showcasing new season collections and organising promotional events.
- Motivating, leading and inspiring your sales team.
- Delivering a luxury level of service for all customers.
- Leading by example with selling techniques, store standards and achieving personal targets.
- Managing the team to include appraisals, performance enhancement and coaching.
- Overseeing visual merchandising and creative branding.
- Building the profile of the brand and networking.
- Completing trade reports, comparative shops and communicating with head office teams.
This is the ideal role for an existing Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Store Manager who understands and enjoys managing people. On offer is a salary up to £23,000 and a clear path for progression. Experience in all of the above is essential working in fashion, accessories, jewellery or footwear.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the retail recruitment. Please click apply to be considered for the role of Assistant Manager Basingstoke.