Office Administration Manager
Are you a strong Administrator with at least 2 years working in a senior role?
Are you proficient with Microsoft Office?
Higginson & Co, a local Chartered Accountant, is looking for an Office Administration Manager to join them to oversee all Office Administration functions within the business.
Office Administration Manager
SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
WORKING HOURS: Full-time, permanent position - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Higginson & Co are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dunstable. They are looking to appoint an experienced Office Administration Manager in this full-time role.
A typical day…
• Managing administration duties by ensuring the smooth running of all processes
• Responsible for maintaining & updating the Practice database
• Duties will include processes involving raising sales invoices
• Allocating payments using Excel, Sage and manual records
• Logging of purchase invoices and raising payments for signature
• Customer facing; dealing with queries in person, via phone and email.
• Providing admin support to the team including typing of general correspondence
• Point of contact within the firm for client requests / needs, keeping clients informed of progress;
• Liaise with clients in all aspects, including client take-on procedures, setting up services for accounts and tax returns for companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals;
• Preparing and maintaining files
• Work with the management team on issues such as resources planning
• Diary management
• Scanning documents
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will ideally possess at least five years administration experience within an office environment, with at least two years in a senior role. You will be a competent Microsoft Office user (including Excel, Word and Email) with excellent attention to detail. To succeed in this role you will need high levels of literacy and numeracy. Higginson & Co are looking for candidates that have experience with a sales ledger programme and petty cash administration.
In addition we welcome applications from candidates who have experience of Sage Line 50 programme or similar. We would be interested in applications from those with a minimum of Level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent.
Key skills required for the role of Office Administration Manager based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire:
• Must be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills
• IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages
• Live within a commutable distance of Dunstable, Bedfordshire
• Excellent and demonstrable numeracy and literacy skills
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Adopt a calm and assured "hands on" approach to your working practices and office life
• Excellent time management skills to ensure all deadlines and expectations are met
• Copes well under pressure
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
The position is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Does this sound like you? Are you the Office Administration Manager that we are looking for?
If so, don’t delay, apply now!
Please use the reference TSLGJ1795 in any communications to us