We have a new opportunity for a Client ExperienceAccount Manager to join our team based inLondon. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
We are looking for an experienced Client Experience Account Manager, to partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to drive the adoption, retention and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
Responsibilities of our Account Manager will include:
- Manage relationships with assigned clients with a focus on; adoption, retention, and satisfaction.
- Work effectively with Account Executive and coordinate involvement with other multidisciplinary personnel, including Support, Service, and Product Management, in order to meet account objectives and client expectations.
- Create a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with key personnel in assigned client accounts and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with clients to establish goals and key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals (includes building roadmaps, sharing best practices, product reviews and health check consulting).
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Drive the adoption and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations, as needed.
Skills & Requirements needed as our Account Manager:
- Proven experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with contacts ranging from C-level to end users.
- Impeccable written, verbal communication / presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Able to multi-task and adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Finance, Accounting or CPA background.
- You’re driven – a self-starter and eager to learn.
- Aderant Expert or Thompson Reuters Elite experience preferred.
- Able to travel (within the UK and internationally) up to 50% of the time.
If you would like to join the team as our Account Manager, or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today– we’d love to hear from you!