Credit / Risk Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit / Risk Analyst based at my client’s head office in Bradford.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support field operational performance through analytical insight, segmentation and modelling of agent and customer behaviour.
- Produce data driven solutions and insight to the marketing and product and propositions teams to support marketing strategies and optimise marketing channels performance using value-based metrics.
- Assisting with the development of measurement and reporting systems to monitor the financial risks associated with the business model.
- Support the development of credit risk scoring and underwriting models across all product lines.
- Support the development and monitoring of champion/challenger strategies.
Skills and experience:
- Proven Credit Risks Analyst experience
- Financial background
- At least 1 years analytical experience with a range of programming languages, data mining tools, and large volumes of data.
- You will have experience or training in statistical modeling techniques and possess a good understanding of how to use statistical techniques to produce insight.
- You will have exceptional quantitative skills, be adept in manipulating complex datasets, and interpret and communicate complex analytical findings and performance data.
Paying market rates depending on experience. Competitive + 7% Bonus & Onsite gym.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.