Customer Data Project Manager Banking Central London £50K - £75K p.a
Customer Data Project Manager | Banking | Central London | £50K - £75K p.a
Salary: £50K - £75K
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
I am currently looking for a Project Manager who specialises in customer data projects to join one of the UK’s leading retail banks. The Project Manager will act as a Subject Matter Expert within the Global Customer Data team and will work with business managers and the architecture team to deliver cross functional data solutions.
The Project manager will be required to analyse the current operational processes around customer data and work with business architects to roadmap new process improvements and identify how to leverage existing solutions and vendor managed services to create an overall Customer Centric Data solution. Your main outcome will be the identify, develop and deploy both short term and long-term solutions to maximise business outcomes
As part of your role as project manager you will also lead an offshore data team who are responsible for analysing patterns and profiling internal and external customer data.
- Use your expertise to suggest business centric solutions that align with the bank’s customer data and IT strategies
- Analyse potential external data and vendor managed service that could be implemented as part of the data solution, advising on time scales and cost.
- Work closely with Global Business teams and architects to ensure business solutions are understood, translated into tooling and data capabilities, adopted and exploited
- Manage and drive the shaping, planning and delivery of data profiling and data discovery projects
- Manage the offshore team that supports data profiling and discovery projects
- Own and develop individual project plans, RAID logs and other required documentation as required for project governance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Banking or Finance as Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Customer Data subject matter expert within
- Strong working knowledge on customer data systems, services and vendors
- Practical experience of resolution and tooling to support linking of internal and external customer data
- Experience of Data discovery, profiling and data prep including cleansing, standardisation and structuring