Administrator/ Data Entry
Do you enjoy working in a busy environment? Working for a sociable company? Thriving within a growing team?
Have these caught your eye?! If so then we are currently recruiting for the role for you!
Please see below for details-
Our client based in Chalfont St Peter are currently looking for Administrative/ Translation Coordinators to join their team. The role is paying between £22,000- £24,000 per annum. Client will consider full time hours, 9am-5.30pm Monday Friday, or part time 5 days a week, flexible on times.
Roles & responsibilities include:
- Completing all administrative duties
- Reading customers instructions, using work-flow management system to schedule the order and ensure efficient processing
- Liaising with Language Engineering department to ensure translation is processed efficiently
- Liaising between translator and client to resolve any queries that may arise during translation
- Issuing instructions to the invoicing department
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Ability to multitask
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy