IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner
Full Time and Part Time roles will be considered
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to work as part of a lively, friendly and well-respected Wealth Management firm, providing administrative support. This is an exciting, fast paced and varied role, which will include liaising with clients and Financial Planners. We provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients.
What's needed for me to be considered?
Day to Day Activities
- Managing the 'Letters of Authority' process
- Accurate data input and keeping back office system updated
- Scanning documents
- Chasing providers for outstanding documentation
- Onboarding and supporting new Financial Planners
- Producing annual review documents
- Booking client review meetings
- Running ad-hoc admin projects
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and fully IT literate
- Knowledge and experience in working with provider platforms
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to plan workloads and manage conflicting demands and deadlines, with a keen and flexible attitude and the ability to work well under pressure
- Initiative to develop own ideas and projects to assist in the ongoing development of our client proposition
- Great communication skills, highly motivated with the will to thrive in a challenging and ast paced environment and a strong team player
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Previous experience within an IFA practice
* Knowledge and understanding products such as pensions, investments (ISA's, Investment Bonds)
* Effective communication, both written and verbal
* Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience and hours of work.
To apply for this role please can you go to the Dynamite Recruitment website or call and ask for Chloe or Grace.