Sales manager job. Develop, review, and implement new business strategies.
Your new company
An international digital agency based in Poole. Specialise in technology and electronics industries, but also have clients in tourism, gaming, automotive, media and manufacturing.
Your new role
- Develop, review, and implement new business strategies
- Develop leads, build business relationships, plan and run meetings with prospective clients
- Have the initiative and drive to self-source leads to secure new business opportunities
- Be motivated to achieve sales targets and objectives
- Create further referral and intermediary opportunities
- Attend industry trade fairs
What you'll need to succeed
Must have sales management experience. Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of performance management and sales management techniques. Strong but thoughtful communicator with the ability to influence others. Ideally a proven track record in B2B sales. Have high professional standards and sincere dedication to customer service to ensure further referrals and intermediary opportunities. To be able to know when it is right to bring in our specialist experts to help turn a lead into a deal. Be comfortable and confident in a sales role for a top quality company and able to be sociable and mix respectfully at all levels. Prepared to travel. A friendly and approachable personality. Have superior negotiating skills. Be able to successfully work on own initiative. Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.