Role: Stock Planner/Scheduler
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- To effectively manage the Daily planning requirements issuing the weekly plan and updating through the week reacting to break downs or other issues.
- Use Stock and Sales to verify what lines can be reduced if required whilst maintaining supply
- Advising the Stock Control Planner what has changed and ensuring Stock and Sales production figure is updated as required.
- Ensure production MOs are generated and released in a timely manner for the following week
- Ensure the MRP is run after each plan is accepted to keep the product spec requirement updated.
- Manage the daily stock transfer confirmation - identifying and correcting any issues raised.
- Assist with daily / weekly report generation as required
- Provide assistance to Customer Care and Stock Control Planner as required to cover holidays and sickness
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer