£38,000 - £40,000
My client is a Global Real Estate Investment Manager who are based in the West End. The successful candidate will provide Team Assistant support to the two teams and will be an integral part of the wider business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management & continuous reprioritisation of tasks/meetings, ensuring key stakeholders' daily schedule is manageable, they arrive to meetings on time and are well-prepared (pro-actively collating materials for meetings);
- Arranging and setting up internal/external meetings, conference calls & video conference across multiple time zones;
- Competently liaising with clients, consultants, agents, and other internal departments;
- Inbox management and circulating all-staff emails on behalf of directors;
- Contact person for many other global offices for facilitating conference calls and general assistance;
- Plan and diarise recurring meetings for the year ahead to provide a framework to work towards;
- Co-ordinate Objectives Setting, Mid-Year Review, & Year-End review meetings for the team;
- Taking accurate messages for directors, determine priority and ensuring the relevant action is taken;
- Processing monthly expenses claims;
- Actioning and/or distributing daily mail, understanding its content and urgency in context of the wider circumstances;
- Significant experience and competent in the use of travel booking sites, flights, trains, taxis, hire car, visas etc. as travel is frequent, and typically international.
- Ensure that travel bookings are made at the earliest available opportunity and that the cheapest appropriate fare is taken if possible;
- Ensure that accurate holiday and absence records and collated and returned to the Human Resources Department each month.
- Co-ordinate approval with appropriate research into price options for travel bookings;
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to efficiently multitask;
- Maturity and professionalism to deal with incoming client calls and dealing with clients and colleagues around the world;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook;
- Ability to work autonomously with clear understanding of priorities;
- Maturity and professionalism to handle client contact (in person/calls/emails) also dealing with colleagues around the world; especially senior colleagues;
- Experience in a similar environment is required
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, dependable and willing team player;
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.