Customer Collections & Loans Agent - Tralee
Provident Self Employed Customer Loans & Collections Agent
Immediate Self Employed Opportunities in - Tralee
Apply today…. www.providentcareers.ie
You could be working for yourself as a self-employed Provident Agent in your local area, visiting new and existing customers in their homes to arrange their loans and manage their regular payments.
Who are we looking for:
- Self-motivated, reliable and highly organised individuals
- Excellent customer service skills, preferably face to face
- Cash handling experience
- Good IT skills, particularly with mobile applications
- Own transport
- Own up to date phone or tablet device
- Wants to work flexible hours
- Arranging loans for new & existing customers
- Collecting weekly repayments from customers
- Managing customer arrears, where necessary
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Planning your working week around your and the customers' needs
- Keeping customer records accurate and up to date, using the Company's mobile applications
What are we looking for?
To be there for Provident's customers is a regular commitment, but without the mundane 9-5 constraints. So as long as you are there for our customers, you will plan your own working day and week. You do not even have to do it yourself - by using one or more Deputy Agents, you can get help with as much or as little of the work as you wish. You will need a great way with people, strong drive and an organised approach. Previous experience of working in a customer focused role is essential.
Your own car and phone or tablet are also essential kit. Once you are up and running we will give you access to special Apps that allow you to quickly and accurately record customer transactions on the go, leaving you free to do what you do best... And that's having exceptional customer service skills and the ability to provide Provident's customers with the service they require.
Provident Agents have been providing great customer service, lending responsibly, understanding customers' needs, building lasting relationships and exceeding customer expectations since 1880. You could carry on that tradition in your local area.
You will benefit from a flexible structured induction to understand the legal and regulatory requirements of running an agency. You will have encouragement to help you deliver great customer service, support to ensure you lend and collect responsibly and the chance to enjoy running your own business. Support is also on offer from a local branch manager when needed.
Earnings are based on collections and are unlimited. We have opportunities for new Provident Agents to take on an existing agency, so start earning immediately.