Key Accounts Administrator
Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting a Key Accounts Administrator
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Weekends- Saturday & Sunday - 10:00am- 14:00pm on a rota basis (currently 1 in 3) and a day off during the week is given in lieu.
- Taking orders over the telephone from clients and monitoring the order email address
- Processing orders promptly onto the manufacturing system
- Liaising with all departments regarding production, packaging, labelling, technical and transport
- Ensuring that weekly repeat orders are processed on time and correctly
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving issues in a professional and courteous manner
- Calling clients to enquire if they require orders for the week, following up new business enquiries received.
- Making sales calls to clients to encourage further/additional orders
- Maintaining various company databases and documents
- Adhering to all health and safety and food hygiene practices as required.
- Strong background in administration, order processing and data entry.
- At least 2 years’ experience in office administration
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Experience with manufacturing systems beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
Our client is interviewing immediately so apply now
Apply now or call Corinne at Demon Recruitment Group in Feltham for more information
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..