Personal Tax Director/Partner Designate, London
A Top 100 firm in London are looking for a Personal Tax Director/Partner Designate to join and then lead their Advisory function. They are looking for someone with significant advisory experience, with short-term progression to Personal Tax Partner (2-3 years).
The firm are looking for a commercially aware Personal Tax Director who is confident in their ability to business develop. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be able to assist in shaping the firms direction for the coming years. This role will feature Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates with some Corporate Tax but the major focus will be on Personal Tax.
- A Personal Tax Senior Manager or Personal Tax Director who is looking for Partnership in the near future. You must have experience of leading a team and of managing and reviewing client portfolios
- The team are close knit and thus you must be able to competently manage staff whilst maintaining a close working relationship with them
- The role is Personal Tax focused but there will be some elements of Corporate Tax too
- You need to be commercially aware and be confident in your ability to develop business. You will be expected to expand the current client base and be able to spot cross-selling opportunities and generate new business leads
- This role is perfect if you have reached a ceiling in your current firm as my client are offering limitless progression into Partnership and the opportunity to shape the direction of the firm
- Salary circa £85,000.
- You must be confident in leading a team and with maintaining a close professional working relationship with your staff
- You will ideally have a relevant tax qualification
- Personality fit is the key for this client and for the right person, they will offer you a bespoke job where you have autonomy and the opportunity to make the role your own
If this role is of interest to you, please give me a call for a discreet discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.