Registered Home Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you as a Home Manager to join a charitable organisation with a long history of offering people-centric support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, dementia and mental health needs.
You'll be looking after 14 service users with Mental Health needs, the care plans you deliver will be highly individualised and designed to focus on maintaining well-being, independence and ultimately, integration within the community.
You'll also be responsible for 18 members of staff, made up of 10support workers, a couple of Part-Time Nurses and a few team leaders.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be committed to mental health recovery
- Lead a large and diverse team
- Have a good understanding of CQC requirements
- Be able to manage a budget effectively
- Have excellent organistional skills and react well under pressure
As the perfect candidate you will have:
- Level 5 qualification (or on your way to it)
- Management experience (preferably within a Residential or Mental Health setting)
- Passion for care and self-development - we'll give you the tools, you bring the drive!
Salary, hours and benefits:
- 37.5 hours
- Perkbox - get discounts from a wide variety of retailers
- £1k Healthcash allowance per year
- 33 days holiday
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop and work with a great people-centric service get in touch with Dan on , e-mail daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply Now!