We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors.
At Capita Resourcing we are experts in acquiring the right talent for the future. We help with everything from outsourcing the recruitment process to strategic resourcing transformation. By understanding our clients' needs, vision and aspirations, together we create tailored solutions to acquire the talent they need to succeed. So, if you're looking for a team where you can make a real difference with your expertise, you've found it.
A brilliant opportunity with excellent career progression has arisen for a Billing Administor
Reporting into the Head of Billings, the Billing Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the clients of Capita Resourcing and Capita Business Services are invoiced accurately and in a timely manner. This position will provide exposure to billing, accounting and reconciliation activity and payroll.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Running client billing from Safe system
Preparation of manual invoices and credit notes
Preparation of Managed Service client invoices and back up
Work with Credit Control and Resourcing consultants and Payroll teams to resolve client invoicing issues
Credit checking of new clients (via Credit safe)
Cross training with payroll
Month end activities
Ensure all billing activities are completed in line with cut off
Skills & Experience:
AAT qualified (desirable but not essential)
- Team player who can deliver their opinion with conviction
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of SAFE & SAP advantageous, but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A thorough understanding of accounts functions and the implications of transactions
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to be able to train within the team
- OUR VALUES
- Capita's values are at the heart of our business. We believe that our colleagues should be Open, Ingenious, Collaborative and Effective; honest, straight-talking people who are highly intelligent and creative, who work brilliantly as part of a team or leading a team, and who never accept mediocrity. We're looking for people that personify Capita's values, who get involved in different things, deliver what they promise, take responsibility, embrace diversity, and respect their colleagues. In return we can offer you a comptetive salary and benefits package to match combined with excellent caree progression
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.