Permanent Preschool Room Leader Job - IG1 area
Role: Full Time Room Leader
Hours: 40 hours a week (shift work from 7am to 7pm)
Room: Preschool room
Area: Cranebrook (IG1)
Qualification level: Level 3 or above in childcare
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Room Leader in the Cranebrook area of Essex For a nursery rated "Good" that is part of a chain of two.
The right candidate should have at least 1 year experience working in a nursery as a room leader, and hold a level 3 or above in childcare.
- Level 3 or above Early Years Education and Childcare qualification
- At least 1-3 years’ experience as a room leader
- Able to lead and manage professional childcare teams, to deliver high standards and results.
- Knowledge of Record Keeping and Key Worker Systems
- A rigorous understanding of the EYFS and the ability to fully implement all of it requirements
- A clear understanding of Ofsted’s requirements and current legislation
- Understanding of financial budgeting
- Adaptable - able to work hands on and in an office setting
- Ability to write clear reports and communicate clearly in spoken and written form.
Shift based working, 40 hours per week as a permanent room leader
Pay & Benefits:
Salary £18,000- £19,000 depending on experience
Pension: 3% Employer contribution & 2% Employee contribution
25 days holiday
Extra day off on your birthday
Currently we are sending CV’s to the manager of suitable applicants, if you are interested in this role apply now and if successful one of our friendly team members will call you for a telephone interview.