Care Home Manager
Athona Recruitment are excited to currently be working with one of the UK's leading providers of elderly care,
We are recruiting for a High quality nurse as home manager with excellent people skills for its nursing home in Taunton, Somerset
This home managers vacancy is for strong clinical professional with excellent leadership skills and proven track record of successfully managing nursing homes. The medium sized nursing and residential home has a good reputation locally and is also being refurbished in 2018
Unique characteristics and objectives relevant to the home
There is a robust team with long serving staff in place, average length of employment for core staff is 4 years.
Integration of new staff is in place, the existing team are more than competent
Gold Standard Framework accreditation for palliative care
- Proven Management experience within a nursing home (Minimum of 3 Years)
- Dementia or Elderly Experience
- Understanding of the quality and compliance guidelines
- Genuine passion in elderly and dementia care.
- Must also have a Nursing qualification (either RGNor RMN)
- Live NMC PIN
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.