Registered Nurse role; RGN or RMN with clinical skills, We've got a couple of positions available for staff nurses to join our client, who are a family run group of nursing homes, beautifully refurbished and with staff teams that are committed to delivering the highest quality standards of care and nursing for all residents. They can offer experienced nurses £16-£16.50 per hour and either a 36 or 48 hour contract per week. You'll need an active pin and be able to work both day and night shifts.
The Registered Nurse Role
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN with clinical skills) you will be working within a nursing home for frail older people with nursing needs.
You will be responsible to create an environment that is safe and supportive for Service Users that live with a range of physical and mental health needs, whilst relying on your professional judgement to make clinical decisions.
You will be required to implement a wide range of clinical and operational input from developing person-centred care plans to administering medicine safely and ensuring that the appropriate skill mix and numbers of staff are on duty.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work autonomously, and the company will respect and value you as a professional.
The Successful Candidate
You'll need to have current NMC registration, and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join as a Registered Nurse.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- First Level Registered General Nurse/ Mental Health Nurse/ or equivalent.
- Peg Feeding
- Catheterization (male and female both)
- Syringe Drive
- A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Strong ability to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
- A good knowledge of regulations, DoLs/MCA, safeguarding, GDPR and medication management will also be required.
What's on offer?
- Full Time Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week - this will cover day and night shifts on a rota pattern. You'll work 3 shifts per week. Extra hours are available
- Competitive salary: £15 per hour
- A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
- Opportunity to work for a small organisation where quality matters
Interested? Please click on apply to upload your CV - please don't delay your application we are looking to hold interviews ASAP
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.