Are you looking to join a team where every employee is a valued member of the business?
Jazz Personnel are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant, ideally with a minimum of two year's accounts experience to join our client based in Dartford, Kent. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation with over 90 years' experience in their industry. Our client is a global leader in their field, their expertise keeps them at the forefront of innovation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is committed to providing training for professional and personal development to all employees and offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the company and the group.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Post and allocate Bacs and Cheque receipts
- Set Up and Process of Direct Debit collections
- Raise and Process Credit Notes
- Answer the telephone
- Action / Respond to emails in Accounts Email Box
- Any other duties
- The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience of working in an account's environment.
- You will possess a thirst for gaining additional accounts office knowledge as your duties might cross a range of accounting office functions from which you will acquire additional skills and experience.
- You will possess an eye for detail and will be seeking to take personal responsibility for the resolution of issues that may arise during your working day.
- Passionate and motivated
- Driven and determined with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Good team player
Our client is offering a basic salary of £17,750 plus Bonus,OTE per annum will be £20,750.
Other benefits include;
- 24 days paid holiday per year
- Birthday recovery day
- Onsite parking
- Monthly awards and Incentives program
- Christmas Party, summer party, sports day