Are you passionate about delivering the highest standards of care? Do you want an opportunity to travel up the career ladder within a renowned national private healthcare provider?
This specialist rehabilitation service offers care to patients with Acquired Brain Injury including Traumatic Brain Injury and Stroke or a progressive neurological condition. There are 50 bed split across three units; Huntingtons Disease unit, Female ABI or PNC unit and a male ABI unit split into acute neurorehabilitation and slow stream rehabilitation.
Title: Senior Nurse
Location: Melton Mowbray, LE13
Salary: up to £30,000pa
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
This opportunity is best suited to staff nurses who are looking for more support to progress in their career. Does this sound like you? Can't wait to apply? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on , email . Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- Free car parking
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Free meals while on duty
- Private medical insurance and health insurance
Responsibilities of the Senior Nurse
- Contributing to pre-admission assessment of referred patient and to the comprehensive assessment of a patient on admission.
- Compiling a holistic plan of care in partnership with the individual.
- Prioritising, organising, and deploying under direction, resources to meet the requirements of the ward for the duration of a shift.
- Contributing to the delivery of evidence-based therapeutic interventions as agreed by the transdisciplinary team.
- Taking charge of the unit as and when is required.
- To be successful for the higher level nurse positions you would be expected to take on a higher level of responsibility in the above tasks; beyond monitoring, reviewing and contributing.
Requirements for this Senior Nurse role
- NMC registered and 2 years of nursing experience, ideally RMN or RNLD
- Experience in a similar setting is desirable
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don't hesitate and apply below today! Or you can contact Jen at Randstad Care on or email
This position will be suitable for; Senior Nurse, Charge Nurse, Clinical Lead, Staff Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse Staffordshire, Senior Nurse Staffordshire, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.