Community Care Assistant
We are looking for carers who want to make a difference, supporting service users in their own homes in Stafford or Cannock, to remain as independent as possible!
You will be responsible for:
* Supporting service users with daily living skills
* Assisting with medication
* Assisting service users with personal care
* Offering companionship, and someone to talk to!
* Adhering to company policies and procedures
* Reporting and recording of changes to a service users condition
** This is a permanent position, with full time hours available **
++ You must have a full UK driving license, with access to your own vehicle ++
What we can offer you:
* Weekly pay
* Travel time, mileage paid
* Holiday pay
* Full training provided, so experience isn't necessary