At this very moment, there are people only you can reach and differences only you can make. The question is, are you an experienced support worker/carer who will have an impact on someone's life?
Randstad's Residential Team are recruiting for support workers who can have a positive impact on a vulnerable users life and assist these users in maximising their full potential.
Benefits of the role:
* Extensive training opportunities
* Competitive annual leave
* Opportunity to work overtime hours with bonus payments
* Genuine progression routes - climb the ladder!
* Promoting independence to service users with challenging behaviour
* Effectively communicating with all clients
* Supporting service users with day to day activities
* Remaining organised and professional under pressurised circumstances
* Completing all care plans effectively
* Implement effective and creative approaches to problem-solving
* 2+ years experience in a relevant position
* NVQ or relevant qualification in Health and Social Care
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* A flexible attitude to working hours
* A valid DBS
* A genuine passion for Support Work
* A kind and caring nature
Interested? Apply today, or for more information call Ben on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.