Registered Manager Nurse Qualified - Mental Health
We at Domus are recruiting on behalf of a Nationwide provider for an exciting opportunity, for a Registered Manager (NURSE QUALIFIED) to manage a brand-new specialist residential service in Bognor Regis, for adults with brain injuries and neurological conditions.
The successful candidate will have previous experience at management level specifically within Mental Health and be a qualified nurse
- Career progression path within the company.
- Employee Assistance Helpline.
- Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- DBS check paid prior to starting with.
- SAYE Scheme.
As the Home Manager you will be required to:
- Oversee all aspects of the home, to ensure the delivery of excellence in Care.
- To be responsible for supervising the delivery of all care undertaken within the home
- To be responsible for the assessment of needs, setting of goals, reviewing those goals periodically with the objective of offering resident centred care with participation of residents and their relatives
- To be responsible for ensuring that all nursing care is offered in the most professional manner possible and with reference to the Company's Policies and Procedures, The Code of Professional Conduct and other publications of the NM By means of risk assessment/risk management safety plans ensure that potential hazards and vulnerability is assessed and plans for managing any identified risks are documented and reviewed regularly
- To ensure that all staff within the home are aware of their responsibilities towards residents which involves trained staff giving and receiving reports at the commencement and termination of each shift and ensuring that accurate reporting is maintained
- To work with Recovery Support Workers to ensure that the care they offer is of the standard required to develop and maintain the care at the optimum level
- To supervise members of staff to ensure their understanding and compliance with the Company's aims and objectives and policies
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of the Care Act 2015 and to ensure that the home is run in accordance with the national minimum standards as laid down in the Act Person
The Home Manager must have:
- NVQ Level IV &/or LMA or RMA /or Level 5 QCF Level 5 in Health Social Care, or equivalent and will already have led service delivery and a team in a similar environment.
- RMN (Mental Health) Evidence of continuing professional development
- Proven experience of working within a mental health team
- Awareness and undertaking of clinical audit
- Ability to drive outcome focus planning
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-RMRMN-6736 or email your CV to .
Key words: Registered Manager, Home Manager, RMN, ABI, Brain Injury, Neurological, Learning Disabilities, NVQ5, Bognor Regis, West Sussex.