Registered Branch Manager - Domiciliary
***Fantastic Opportunity - Experienced domiciliary care branch manager required to oversee their branch in the Bridlington/Hull branch***
My client is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager position where you will join an established, person-centered domiciliary care organisation in the Hull/East Riding area. You will be involved in the operational day-to-day management, and working in partnership with your colleagues you will help lead the organisation to provide a high-quality service.
- Excellent organisation to work for, that is committed to providing high quality support
- An expanding company with plenty of development opportunities
- Salary of 24k to 28k dependent on experience.
As a Registered Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading our staff team ensuring there is a coordinated and consistent approach to guarantee an efficient, well-led service.
- Carry out regular reviews of your team and your clients in line with an effective quality assurance programme.
- Ensuring your team delivers a person-centred, first class service that promotes your clients to live with independence and dignity within their own homes.
- Participating in the strategic development of the organisation to help grow and develop the care hours and grow your staff team.
- Making sure the service meets requirements and regulations so that the service is safe and compliant.
Requirements of the role:
Having a minimum of one year's previous Registered Management experience within a home care/residential setting is essential.
- You must have a driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
- Have completed your Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care or be willing to work towards this.
- Have resilience within this demanding role and have great communication skills.
- Have the willingness to work above and beyond expectations when required for the purpose of your team.
- Have the ability to deal with crises/emergencies effectively and professionally.
- Fully understand compliance with regard to CQC KLOE's.
- Grow and develop services through increasing delivered hours, maximising referral opportunities and the identification of marketing opportunities and recruitment needs.
- Involvement in a range of human resources/staff management duties including: Workforce Planning, recruitment and selection, training, supervision, appraisal, disciplinary/capability procedures and absence management.
- A positive attitude to change.
- Ability to deal effectively with crises/emergencies.
- Work practice which promotes equality and diversity.
- Experience of working in/managing a domiciliary service.
- Experience of managing an effective team.
- A knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services.
- Flexible approach to working hours (with ability to work hours to needs of the business).
- Commitment to the goals of the department and Organisation as a whole.
- This role is subject to a CQC Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
Job Type: Full-time
In return, you will work for a company that values their employees, offers an excellent salary and bonus scheme, future progression opportunities, excellent training and annual pay reviews amongst other benefits.
£28,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Nathan Sylvester on or email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!