Dual - Site Registered Manager Qualified Nurse
I am currently working on behalf of a well-established company who provide outstanding care, who is seeking a registered manager to oversee two specialist nursing lead residential home in the Bedford region. The services provide care and support for people aged 18 years upwards who have mental health issues and learning disabilities.
This is an exciting time to join the company, they are a fantastic organisation who provides high quality care with a person centred approach.
If you are a qualified nurse looking for the next step, or are currently managing a service and looking for a new challenge then look no further!
Salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Nursing qualification essential and maintained your registration with NMC.
- Has experience managing or deputising for a manager in nursing service.
- Must have experience of directly working with people with a mental illness or learning disability.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to deal effectively with crises/emergencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards for CQC registered services, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services.
- As Registered Manager provide support and training to staff, supervisions, etc.
- Registered Manager to respond to Quality audits and Health and Safety audits, providing updates on action plans required, within agreed timescales.
- To proactively manage delegated budgets ensuring efficient use of resources.
- To provide effective clinical and line management to staff, including dealing with conduct, performance and attendance issues under relevant policies and procedures.
- Providing direction and guidance to the nursing team regarding work plans and activities.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!