Support worker learning disabilities and challenging behaviours
We are looking for support working to help support residents with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Come and work for a company who really values their staff!
You will be responsible for:
* Supporting residents in accordance with their care plans
* Assist with personal care where necessary
* Supporting residents with household tasks
* Encourage residents with a range of meaningful leisure activities within the local community, helping them to remain as independent as possible
* Keeping up to date records of all activities and changes to behaviour of service users
* Adhering to company policies and procedures
** You must hold a full UK driving license, with access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role, as you may be asked to cover shifts at other units when necessary, to cover sickness **