Deputy Manager Learning Disabilities
Domus are proud to be working with a national disability charity that supports people with complex communication needs to be understood, connected and valued. This great provider have a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services.
Their service in is an amazing new build Supported Living Service which will enable the people who will live there to develop their daily living skills, become active in their community and live life to the full.
They are paying £24,653 for the successful candidate and are looking to complete interviews in the first two weeks of January 2019.
- The people you support will also have complex needs, learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- Frontline supervisor supervising other team members as well as supporting people with a range of hearing and/or sight difficulties.
- To support the manager within services to effectively manage a team of staff to deliver person centred, specialist services to beneficiaries.
- To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to people with multiple sensory impairments, physical and/or learning disabilities/Mental health needs who use the services.
The ideal candidate:
- Have worked in a management/supervisory position in the learning disabilities sector. They will have a hands-on approach to care, meeting the hands-on criteria required for the position.
- Will be flexible in working a variety of shift patterns and working some weekends as per the needs of the rota system.
- Experience working in supported living would definitely be advantageous.
- Will be a good communicator, confident, outgoing and able to hit the ground running.
- Someone willing to learn British Sign language (would be an added bonus if you knew some already!)
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you have not heard back within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.