Are you looking for an opportunity to work with children in the health care sector?
I am currently recruiting for support workers for a residential setting supporting children, young people and adults with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, severe and complex learning difficulties, global development delay and associated challenging behaviour.
I am looking for dedicated full-time Support Workers in Surbiton area who would like to join the organisation.
Pay starts at £9/ hour
Shift Pattern: Long days and Waking Nights
3days on , 4 days off or 4 days on and 3 days off , every other weekend work
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay (PAYE)
* Training and development opportunities
* Opportunity to go permanent
* Free parking on site
* Free meals at work
* Promote a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
* Communicate with pupils appropriate to them: Makaton, verbally or use of PECS
* Be a caring role model
* Supporting children or adults in their residence, at school and out in the community
* Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
* Experience is preferable but not essential as long as you are enthusiastic, committed, flexible and reliable
* Demonstrate the ability to engage with children, young people, their families and carers
* Has a positive attitude and difference in the lives of children
* Clear Communication
* Able to do personal care
If you think this is the job for you, don't miss out on this opportunity call us now at and look for Charm
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.