KS1 Teacher- Kensington
An excellent school in Kensington are looking to appoint a vibrant and committed KS1 teacher- Kensington to join their close-knit and high achieving Primary school. The role is to begin in January on a permanent contract with the strong likelihood of a TLR responsibility further down the line.
The school are seeking to appoint KS1 teacher - Kensington who;
- Has a relevant teaching degree or a PGCE with QTS.
- Is a motivated and skilful teacher with a strong knowledge of the SATs.
- Works well within a team
-Willing to participate fully in school life
- Can provide two recent teaching related references
- Eligible to work in the UK.
The school is located in the highly desirable area of Kensington, close to transport links. The school enjoys a close relationship with other Primary Schools in the area along with the local community. Children are happy, well behaved and have a genuine love for learning. The senior leadership team are innovative, energetic and provide excellent guidance and career development within the school.
The school is looking for a KS1 Teacher - Kensington who:
- Is highly skilled, confident and creative.
- Are ambitious and keen to progress professionally.
- Has displayed outstanding classroom practice.
- Is flexible, highly motivated and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can successfully work collaboratively as part of the team.
- Is able to create a welcoming and exciting learning environment.
- Can build good relationships with parents/carers.
The school can offer you:
- A friendly and hardworking team of staff
- A motivated and ambitious senior leadership team
- Excellent facilities and well-resourced classrooms
- Well behaved, engaged and inspirational children
- Supportive parents
If you think you would be suitable for this KS1 Teacher- Kensington position, please send your most recent CV across to Nurani at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.