We're recruiting for a Team Manager who will be responsible for supporting and overseeing the work of domiciliary care workers and community support workers to provide a flexible homecare service. We're looking for someone who has worked in a similar role such as Field Care Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Carer or Deputy Manager previously in a domiciliary care setting. On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a great charity who provide a range of services to make people's lives better.
As the Team Manager you'll be responsible for supporting a team of community based care and support workers who provide care and support to vulnerable people in their own homes.
- Complete staff supervisions, appraisals and Observations in line with company & contractual policy & guidance, maintaining a clear audit trail of compliance.
- Complete work place observations of Care Workers
- Ensure safeguarding concerns are reported in line within organisational guidelines.
- Attend and be prepared to lead staff meetings including the distribution & creation of accurate staff records.
- Inform training department of any training needs identified within staff teams
- Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
- Authorise & communicate agreed staff leave patterns to the wider team, ensuring delivery of care delivery is impacted to a minimal level.
- Work with recruitment team to identify and recruit staff into key areas of need to increase business growth
- Work with wider team to recruit new team members to meet capacity demand
- Respond appropriately to complaints and concerns from staff, ensuring the care Operations Manager is advised in line with organisational guidelines.
The Successful Candidate
- We're looking for somebody with experience of managing staff in a care setting, ideally domiciliary care / community care.
- You'll be qualified to QCF level 3 or equivalent
- It's ESSENTIAL that you're a driver with your own vehicle
- You'll have strong communication skills and be able to disseminate information widely
- You'll have an excellent customer service philosophy,
- You'll be highly organised, methodical and tenacious
Interested? To be considered for the Team Manager role please click on apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks. For more information please call me on
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.