WOW FACTOR: An Excellent opportunity for a Team Assistant to join one of our best clients in the heart of the city! Seeking an individual able to provide secretarial support to two directors and a professional team. Amazing company vibes, friendly open planned offices and great benefits!
JOB ROLE: Team Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent Full Time
HOURS: 9:00am - 6:00pm
SALARY: £23,000 - £27,000
LOCATION: City of London!
CULTURE: Open plan office, vibrant, friendly and professional.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing secretarial support to two directors, other members and a professional team
- Additional support the office manager, additional members and receptionist when required
- Strong office administration, producing letters, faxes, reports, presentations, agendas and minutes
- Helping the office manager to meet deadlines for the submission of reports and documents
- Answering telephones, greeting clients, visitors and providing excellent customers services and professionalism
- General office administration duties and support
- Managing diary for directors, arranging meetings and appointments
- Audio word processing, copy typing, amending and finalizing letters, reports and documents
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years secretarial experience supporting a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Literate, Knowledge of Microsoft packages and outlook
- Professional, confident and well mannered
- Organised, strong time management and attention to detail
- Personable and friendly
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy