Client Manager/Partner Designate
Client Manager/Partner Designate job opportunity in Stafford, Staffordshire working for an independently owned accountancy firm.
Our client is a progressive and growing accountancy firm with ambitions to become one of the leading firms of accountants in Stafford.
Having achieved excellent growth to date a new and exciting opportunity has been created for a Client Manager/Partner Designate to join their team.
The ideal accountant will be ACA or ACCA qualified with several years general accounting experience gained within public practice. Your duties to date will have included:
- Managing qualified and part qualified accountants
- Acting as the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Leading client meetings
This exciting opportunity will provide substantial opportunities for career progression to Partner level for the successful accountant who will undertake the following duties:
- Managing your own client portfolio
- Managing and mentoring a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Reviewing the accounts work of your team
- Assisting in the implementation of systems and processes
- Assisting in raising the firm’s profile across Stafford and Staffordshire
- Ad-hoc projects as designated by a Partner
Ideally suited towards a career orientated Senior Accountant who is looking to move into their first managerial role or an existing Client Manager looking to join a firm of accountants where they can reach their full potential.