£8.24 p/h - Full Time
Do you have good customer service skills? Then read on…
Our client is a busy veterinary practice and due to continuous growth, they now need extra support on their reception desk. They require someone full time (37.5 hours per week), to cover flexible shifts between the hours of 08:00 - 20:00.
This varied customer facing role will be the first point of contact for all customers and the successful Receptionist will be responsible for providing reception, admin and customer services both face to face and on the telephone.
You will also be required to:
- Provide clients with information to aid in the care of their pets under veterinary guidance.
- Undertake all elements of cash handling, including taking cash and card payments and cashing up.
- Protect customer confidentiality and build a relationship of trust.
- Deal with patient requests and update patient records
- Undertake administrative tasks
- To take an enthusiastic role within the team to provide the best possible customer experience.
Receptionist experience is not essential, but excellent customer service & administration skills are vital, along with:
- The ability to engage both verbally and written
- High attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
- Reliable, empathetic, self-motivated team player
- Enthusiastic and good work ethic
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Receptionist / Customer Service job click 'apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.