Are you a motivated Mortgage Broker keen to join a passionate firm with excellent lead supply from their independent estate agency connection?
Our client is one of the largest mortgage specialists in the UK and work closely with an independent estate agency based across the South of England. A fundamental part of the success of their business is their excellent mortgage service through tailoring advice specifically to their clients needs. As a whole of market mortgage broker, they are well placed to help clients with their mortgage and related protection needs.
Clients and business opportunities
As part of your role as a Mortgage Broker, you will be based within one of their busy estate agency branches located across the South of England. You will receive a frequent supply of warm leads, referred by their talented team of estate agents. In addition, you will have access to their extensive database of clients to pro-actively contact to assist you in increasing your earnings even more!
Training & Adviser Support
You will receive fantastic support to maximise your potential from their award-winning training! Plus, full administrative back up is provided by their central support team, by taking the paperwork off your hands and allow you to focus on working with your clients.
Requirements to be considered
You must possess full CeMAP and a minimum of 3 months experience as a Mortgage Broker. In addition, you should have a full driver’s licence.
- Salary of £24,000 - £27,000 with OTE of £60,000+
- Lucrative roles and ideal if you are looking to progress your career and maximise earnings up to 6 figures!
- Plus, you will receive company car or car allowance; 33 days holiday (including bank holidays); matched pension contribution; DIS; private health care and company rewards / incentives
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 5pm (you will be required to work 5 days a week, with 1 Saturday off per month)
- Working with a brokerage and estate agency team that are passionate about what they do
- Chadwell Heath
- West Kent
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.