Inbound Sales Advisor
Vitality, Inbound Sales Advisor, Stockport, £23,000 plus commission
Start Date: 28th January 2019
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Inbound Sales Advisor, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- 3 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
- Excellent commission structure with achievable targets.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
Responsibilities as our Inbound Sales Advisor include
- Achievement of monthly sales targets
- Customer contact managed and developed to deliver profitable business and secure quality leads
- Initial consultations with customers
- Advice presented to customers ensuring compliant sales which met customer needs and divisional standards
- Customer needs understood to ensure that the different advice & non-advice options were delivered where appropriate.
- Long term relationships with customers developed to enable life time value to be maximised.
- Quality Best Practice followed, and best practice ideas shared with Manager, to ensure consistency across Telesales.
- Operate within FCA guidelines.
- Ensure that local and role specific Treating Customers Fairly requirements are met in line with your key outputs
- Manage portfolio of customer base on excel, ensuring accurate data capture and diarised call backs effectively.
- Achievement of KPI monthly targets
Working for Vitality as our Inbound Sales Advisor you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 31st January 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Inbound Sales Advisor thenplease click ‘apply’ today.