Account/Business Development Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company based in Newbury seeking a proactive Account/Business Development Manager £22,000 - £25,000 but will pay up to £35k dependant on experience.
The account management role will suit a dynamic customer focused individual with a sound understanding of project management, customer service, working to tight deadlines and focus on attention to detail. Some international travel may be required from time to time.
Due to the nature of the business you will hold a full UK driver licence and will be required to be flexible with your working hours from time to time to cover peaks.
· Manage all operational processes involved in pre-, post- and on-site event registration
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key clients
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Plan, deliver and manage multiple event projects at any one time
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Support the organisation of staging, deployment, support and breakdown of all IT equipment on-site
· Drive client success for renewal and expansion
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Troubleshoot hardware and software technical issues
· Client communications development
· Document client interactions, use cases and workflows
· Communicate client stories to the marketing team
· Contribute to product feedback initiatives and capture product gaps
· Develop packaged solutions to upsell to existing clients
· Network at industry events
The Successful Applicant
· 3-5 year's experience in consulting or account management working with a technical product
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· A background in B2B roles with experience in events
· Experience in customer service oriented roles
· Excellent organizational and communications skills
· Frequent travel to client sites and on-site event support required
· Engineering or computer science degree a plus
· Technical customer support experience
Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that timeframe. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy