Warehouse Administrator in Welwyn Garden City
Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Salary: £18000 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Our client have approached us to find them a hardworking, forward thinking Warehouse Administrator to support their team in Welwyn Garden City. If you would like to work for a company who established themselves over 50 years ago and are now a market leader in Europe to the Far East, the United States and the Middle East please read on for further information about this brilliant role.
- Processing orders and picking and packing them
- Create shipping labels
- Order in stock
- Sign for returns and keep check of stock in the Warehouse
- Book stock in on database
- Checking returns
- Learn to build product when required
- Create orders
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Previous experience require in a fast paced warehouse role
- You must be computer literate and have previous experience in booking products on databases, updating systems
- Ideally you will be available immediately to commence employment
- You will have your own PPE - safety boots and hi vis
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and extra time off for Christmas closure
- Parking on site is provided
- A friendly, outgoing team to work for
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 group also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.