Nursery Room Leader & Nursery Nurses - NEEDED
Nursery Room Leader & Nursery Nurses NEEDED
Room Leader - Salary £20k - £22k
Nursery Nurse - Salary £19k - £21k
We have some fantastic opportunities for a Nursery Room Leader and 2 Nursery Nurses to join our teams in several settings within the Bedford area. The nurseries have all have a lively setting with lots of creativity and has teams who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for Childcare Professionals to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice regarding special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
- Understanding of recruitment and selection.
- Coordination of responsibilities and the ability to delegate, as and when required.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
This recruitment opportunity offers the successful candidate a competitive salary and pension whilst working within a highly successful and professional team.
Job Type: Full Time
- Childcare: 1 year
- Diploma - Level 3
If you are interested, please apply now or call Joe at Recruitment Avenue