The Castle Business Support division in York are looking for a Graphic Designer to join a continuously expanding client on the outskirts of York.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing, creative team.
The successful candidate for the role of Graphic Designer will perform some of the following duties:
- Working with in-house web developers, content writers and other designers to deliver a market-leading customer journey
- Create and develop digital assets including videos, web banners, infographics, illustrations, emails, etc.
- Create e-newsletters and promotional email marketing using GetResponse or similar online platform
- Create artworks for use on social media channels
- Work as part of the Marketing team to deliver items to agreed timescales
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- High skills level in using Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working within an environment dedicated to optimising the user experience (UX)
- Knowledge of how design work can translate to implementable solutions in web and mobile
- Excellent portfolio showcasing print and digital work
- Forward thinker with a keen interest and awareness of current and emerging design concepts, trends and best practices
This company provides excellent employee benefits such as free on-site parking, free hot drinks, flexi time and much more.
This Graphic Designer position will be working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week earning around £23,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to or or call us on
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.